|USDA Hardiness Zone||4|
|Plant Height||40 CM|
|Planting Time||All year|
|Light Exposure||Full Sun|
|Growing Temp (°C)||12 (Night), 16 (day)|
|Propagation Units||Rooted Cuttings, Unrooted Cuttings.|
|Available As||Organic, Conventional.|
|Sales Area||EU, North America – URC Only.|
|Quantity Per Bag||100|
|Recommended Pot Sizes (for retailers)||Weeks||Product Status|
Artemisia Dracunculus 'French Tarragon'
- Strong anise flavor, great with fish
Chamaemelum Nobile 'Flore Pleno'
- Highly aromatic ground cover
Chamaemelum Nobile 'Treneague'
- Evergreen perennial with a delicate apple scent.
- Lemon grass, great for oriental cuisine
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Jiaogulan) GrowFlow™
- Popular as unconventional medicine
Helichrysum Angustifolia 'Tall Curry'
- Long silver leaves with curry scent
Helichrysum italicum 'Dwarf'
- Compact plant, small silver leaves
Hesperozygis x Stureja 'Midnight Mojito'
- Excellent for container planting, massive flowering for a long time. Fragrant
*The variety data given in Hishtil's website has been received from the seed breeders and/or producers. Hishtil takes no responsibility or liability for the content.
*Do not use the information as a substitute for the instructions given by the seed companies, their agents or distributors.
*All growing information in Hishtil's website is based on methods and trials used in Israel and are given as general information guidelines only.
*All information details are not meant for use as substitute for the instructions given by the seed companies, their agents or distributors.
*All the pictures in this catalogue are shown for illustration purposes only.
*Availability is subjected to final screening and/or commercial decisions and is likely to change.