|Propagation Units||Rooted Cuttings, Unrooted Cuttings.|
|Pinched RC Plant||No|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|Recommended Pot Sizes (for retailers)||Weeks||Product Status|
- Very fleshy big fruit, with few seeds.
- Precocity Mid-late
Tomato 'Andine Cornue'
- Andine Cornue has an outstanding sweet and tasty fruit with no acidity at all.
- Very fragrant fruit, without acidity.
- Precocity Early.
Tomato 'Rose De Berne'
- Beautiful, nicely-shaped fruit that has an excellent sweet flavor.
- It has a thin skin.
- Precocity Mid-early.
- Very compact strong plant for short cycle production.
- High yield of tasty fruit.
Tomato 'Buffalosteack' Grafted
- Fruit of large size with especially meaty flesh, few seeds
- Early in its category
- Productive and easy to grow
- Cencara F1 is a typical Roma-type on an indetermined plant.
- It produces fruity and sweet, beautiful bright red fruits.
- Cencara F1 can be stored at room temperature.
- It has no specific genes for ripening.
- Red-brown skin and dark red flesh with a sweet flavor
- It is some days earlier than other brown tomatoes and has an i Intense sweet taste
- Precocity Mid-early
*The variety data given in Hishtil's website has been received from the seed breeders and/or producers. Hishtil takes no responsibility or liability for the content.
*Do not use the information as a substitute for the instructions given by the seed companies, their agents or distributors.
*All growing information in Hishtil's website is based on methods and trials used in Israel and are given as general information guidelines only.
*All information details are not meant for use as substitute for the instructions given by the seed companies, their agents or distributors.
*All the pictures in this catalogue are shown for illustration purposes only.
*Availability is subjected to final screening and/or commercial decisions and is likely to change.