|Firm Fruit. Very high content of lycopene and vitamin C. To harvest when the fruit is totally red. Excellent tast quality. Garance is also easy to keep at room temperature with no specific genes concerning ripeness. Precocity Mid-early|
|Resistances||HR: Fol (2), For, ToMV, PL, PsT, TSWV|
|Fruit Weight||Avg. Grams 150|
|Pinched RC Plant||No|
|Ordering Period||All year round|
|Lead Time||5 Weeks|
|Tray Per Box||2|
|Recommended Pot Sizes (for retailers)||Weeks||Product Status|
- Light green collar.
- Very productive.
- Nice colourful fruit.
- Precocity Mid-early.
- Very fleshy big fruit, with few seeds.
- Precocity Mid-late
Tomato 'Andine Cornue'
- Andine Cornue has an outstanding sweet and tasty fruit with no acidity at all.
- Very fragrant fruit, without acidity.
- Precocity Early.
Tomato 'Rose De Berne'
- Beautiful, nicely-shaped fruit that has an excellent sweet flavor.
- It has a thin skin.
- Precocity Mid-early.
- Very compact strong plant for short cycle production.
- High yield of tasty fruit.
Tomato 'Buffalosteack' Grafted
- Fruit of large size with especially meaty flesh, few seeds
- Early in its category
- Productive and easy to grow
- Cencara F1 is a typical Roma-type on an indetermined plant.
- It produces fruity and sweet, beautiful bright red fruits.
- Cencara F1 can be stored at room temperature.
- It has no specific genes for ripening.
- Red-brown skin and dark red flesh with a sweet flavor
- It is some days earlier than other brown tomatoes and has an i Intense sweet taste
- Precocity Mid-early
*The variety data given in Hishtil's website has been received from the seed breeders and/or producers. Hishtil takes no responsibility or liability for the content.
*Do not use the information as a substitute for the instructions given by the seed companies, their agents or distributors.
*All growing information in Hishtil's website is based on methods and trials used in Israel and are given as general information guidelines only.
*All information details are not meant for use as substitute for the instructions given by the seed companies, their agents or distributors.
*All the pictures in this catalogue are shown for illustration purposes only.
*Availability is subjected to final screening and/or commercial decisions and is likely to change.