In recent years, besides further expansion of its nurseries network, Hishtil is active in sales of nursery's production and administration technologies and procedures. As of today, the company offers its customers around the world, four know-how tracks to choose from:
1. Turn Key nursery project - a finished, ready to operate complex, of industrialized system for vegetables young plants production. This tailor made program, is designated for construction as an integral part of any modern hybrid seeds and greenhouse production based vegetables project. Further optional services in this track include:
- Feasibility study
- Site planning
2. First run safe guarding – training and supervision program for the nursery key personnel:
- Two weeks practical workshop in one of Hishtil nurseries.
- One month, on site guidance by Hishtil experts.
3. Upgarding package for existing nurseries – unique tools and technologies which have specially developed by Hishtil and are daily used by Hishtil nurseries. No experiments made on the customer's budget. Everything offered has been tested, examined and used by Hishtil and in a real production roll. No surprises around the corner.
- Vegetables soft grafting
- Stock plants holding
- System and procedure upgrade
- Professional \ operational nursery supervision
4. Unique Knowledge Products:
Plantech: A planting educational and training center operated jointly with "Degem Systems". The project features of a model nursery enables the students learn and experience modern plant theory combined with hands-on nursery operation and management.
Wild flowers production for natural landscape restoration
EcoStarter brand for a reduced chemical production programs.
Hishtil invests extensively in nursery activities abroad, including ventures in various fields based on its professional know-how.
When you purchase Hishtil's know-how packages you win:
* A share in over 40 years experience of premium propagation methodology
* Access to a world–wide proven success
* Ongoing support and updates
Let's Start a conversation today: Motid@hishtil.com
The Agriplant Nursery in Thessaloniki, Greece was planned and constructed by Hishtil 2000.
The nursery produces regular and grafted vegetable seedlings for the local market in Greece and for neighboring Balkan states.
Sad Gigant, Russia
Hishtil planned and constructed the Sad Gigant nursery in Russia in 2007 and provided production and operation protocols. Based on the signed agreement, Hishtil continues to guide and train the nursery staff in an ongoing manner.